As part of the Concord Pacific presents CandyTown festival, Yaletown restaurants have stepped up with candy-themed cocktails!
Find the participating restaurants in Yaletown by looking for large martini glass signs near their entrances. From 6pm until 9pm on both Friday November 23, and Saturday November 24, just ask your server for the special CandyTown featured cocktail at participating restaurants.
Also, hop on the horse-drawn carriage! It’s a free shuttle through Yaletown (accepting donations to the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation)
Rainy day? Don’t worry, the horse-drawn carriage is covered!
The Concord Pacific presents CandyTown cocktail tour stops
Stop 1 (Helmcken & Mainland):
- Glowbal Grill Steaks & Satay (1079 Mainland St.)
- Hamilton Street Grill (1009 Hamilton St.)
- Minami (1118 Mainland St.)
- Yaletown Brewing Company (1111 Mainland St.)
Stop 2 (Mainland, Yaletown-Roundhouse Canadaline Stn):
- Hub Restaurant & Lounge (1165 Mainland St.)
Stop 3 (Hamilton and Drake):
Stop 4 (Hamilton and Davie)