Welcome AFP delegates to the International Conference on Fundraising, in beautiful Vancouver.
Yaletown will serve you a delicious variety of chef-run restaurants, award-winning dishes, and the most interesting boutique shops of the city. Come to Yaletown to find that special souvenir, enjoy lunch or dinner, and play at some late-night parties. We guarantee an unforgettable experience!
During your stay in Vancouver, shop and dine at any of the Yaletown merchants listed below and receive exclusive offers & discounts. You can even make your April 2nd restaurant reservations right here. Looking to dine out a different evening? Give the restaurant a call and find the specials for that evening!
- Brix Restaurant
- Cento Notti
- Glowbal Grill Steaks & Satay
- Hamilton Street Grill
- Hurricane Grill
- New Oxford
- Provence Marinaside
- Section (3)
Main-Course Dinner entrées:
$ – Under $10 | $$ – $11 to $20 | $$$ – $21 to $30 | $$$$ – Over $30
Free Shuttle to Yaletown with Vancouver Trolley Co.
Photo Credit: Dennis Tsang
Wondering how to get to your restaurant of choice? The AFP International Conference on Fundraising has chartered trolleys to pick you up from your conference hotel every 15 minutes from 5pm until 9pm.
The trolleys will stop at your Downtown hotels and bring you to a Yaletown welcoming committee who will guide you to your restaurants!
The best part? It’s free with your conference ID!
These boutiques and shops welcome AFP delegates with specials & discounts:
- Basquiat (1189 Hamilton St) Women’s clothing boutique that favors unique designs and collections that are often exclusive to their Yaletown store.
- BeautyMark (1268 Pacific Blvd) BeautyMark is loaded with luxury niche beauty brands and a great variety of local Canadian lines that we love!
- Bernstein & Gold Interiors (#100 – 1168 Hamilton St) Italian heritage influences and Canadian made furnishings.
- Brooklyn Clothing Company (418 Davie St) Over 50 styles of jeans and great clothing for both men and women.
- Chintz & Company (950 Homer St) Collections of furnishings, tableware, textiles, decorating accessories, linens, botanicals, and patio furniture. Chintz & Co. carries décor for all tastes; modern, romantic, traditional, classic, and retro.
- The Cross Décor & Design (1198 Homer St) Winners of the prestigious Canadian Gift & Tableware Association (CGTA) Overall Retailer of the Year 2011 Award! The Cross has over 5000 square feet of home decor and gift items.
- Exposure (1060 Mainland St) Exposure’s Yaletown location carries a range of clothing lines for women. Be sure to check out their selection of rain boots!
- Fine Finds Boutique (1014 Mainland St) 10% Discount with conference ID, and an exclusive “open for you” experience. Delegates will enjoy champagne and chocolates, while they browse in Vancouvers’ best gift shop, featuring over 25 local designers.
- Global Atomic (1006 Mainland St) An independent clothing boutique, featuring fashion forward items for both men and women.
- Goorin Brothers Hat Shop (1188 Hamilton St) Goorin Bros’ independent, modern style is the perfect fit for the dynamic mix of International flavor and frontier spirit that makes Vancouver great. With hats for men, women and children, Goorin Bros Yaletown has something to offer every fashionable head.
- Hollywood Boutique (289 Davie St) Unique clothing boutique for women.
- Masc Skincare (433 Davie St) Since 2007, Masc has been Vancouver’s go to place for men’s skincare & grooming products. The experts at Masc will help you take the complex out of complexion.
- Mavi Jeans (333 Helmcken St) Mavi Jeans designs a full collection of jeans-wear, for women and men.
- Revolucion Fine Gifts & Cigars (1062 Mainland St) Purveyors of fine products specializing in gifts for men. Revolucion carries cuff links, cigars, money clips, flasks, shaving accessories, and more! Show your conference ID for specials!
- Swirl Wine Store (1185 Mainland St) A retail wine shop that specializes in British Columbia VQA Wine. Each store is open 7 days a week and offers complimentary wine tastings daily with winery tastings on Saturday and Sunday.
1035 Mainland St
|Chinois Restaurant – traditional Chinese cuisine, in a current and upbeat Yaletown Vancouver surrounding.|
|Receive a complimentary appetizer and 15% discount with your conference ID!
Yaletown on Facebook
- Yaletown Community BBQ Receives Overwhelming Response June 19, 2014
- Vancouver Marks Women’s FIFA World Cup Arrival in 2015 June 6, 2014
- Grand Opening: Saladworks Yaletown May 23, 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010