It’s officially the first day of fall! Yes summer’s great and all, but let’s be real: Fall is pretty awesome too. In honour of the changing leaves and cooler temperatures – we’ve come up with 5 things you can do to embrace the new season.
Here are 5 ways to celebrate fall:
1. Have a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
Pumpkin Spice Latte is an annual fall favourite – with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices. It doesn’t get more seasonal than that! ‘Cause in fall we love all things pumpkin spice!
2. Feel cozy and cuddle up with a Gentle Fawn Cardinal Jacket and a Sand Bridge Vest from Woo To See You.
It’s finally sweater weather! Get all the cozy feelings of fall by wrapping up in sweaters and oversized cardigans. Because you’ll need to bundle up before you know it.
3. Prepare yourself for cooler temperatures and rainy days with a Johnny Love Hemingway Jacket from Brooklyn Clothing.
What better way to get ready for the cold and rainy Vancouver weather than with a water-repellent wool jacket like this – because you can be warm, dry, and fashionable at the same time!
4. Refresh your hair and hair colour at Moods Hair Salon.
What’s a new season without a new hairstyle? Treat yourself with a cut or colour change to get rid of eventual summer damage. At Moods Hair Salon they have something for everyone. For fall we love chestnut brown, glossy espresso, warm honey, and icy platinum looks!
5. Indulge in a “Best of BC”-package from Urban Fare.
This Best of BC package is perfect for your Harvest table. It contains everything from local BC cheese, jam, chocolates to pita crisps, lemon pesto etc. Perfect snack for those fall evenings spent with friends and family!