Combining rich history and a cutting-edge future, Yaletown is one of the best places to do business Vancouver.
Explore this site and find more about the services provided by the Yaletown Business Improvement Association (BIA).
Working with our business members, our mission is to; provide services, information, connections and support to make Yaletown Vancouver’s best managed and most desirable business destination.
Planning on opening a business in Yaletown?
Talk to your local realtor or visit CLSlink.ca to find a place for your business.
- Go to CLSlink.ca and search for properties in Yaletown
- Under Map Options on the bottom left-hand side of the page select BIA (Business Improvement Areas)
- Click on the BIA tag that appears on the map to highlight businesses within Yaletown BIA’s boundaries
Need Quantitative information about Yaletown?
Bizmap exists to provide members easy access to relevant market data tailored to customized business districts. This data, encompassing demographics, business types, building information and the area’s activities, is supplied at the neighbourhood level, providing users with highly specific information to aid in their decision making – from finding the ideal business location to expanding their customer base, and beyond.
- Go to Bizmap and search for the information you need.
- Download Neighbourhood Profile to learn more about Yaletown’s consumer profile.
Become a Yaletown BIA member by following these steps:
- Check the map below to make sure you’re in the Yaletown business area. All businesses in the City of Vancouver designated areas are Yaletown BIA members
- Your business location must be in a commercially zoned property
- Claim your business listing online »