With March 8th marking International Women’s Day, this month’s panel will be profiling female leaders who are making their mark in different fields within the tech industry. The panel will be an intimate discussion with inspiring women who have paved their way to become digital leaders, sharing their advice, both personal and professional, on achieving career success.
We’ll be closing with a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to ask our panelists questions on leadership, empowerment, breaking stereotypes and much more. This is also a great place to network with other like-minded creatives and innovators and celebrate women leading in technology.
This month’s panelists include the following:
- Penny Wilson, Hootsuite
- Reena Bains, Slack
- Sunny Lenarduzzi
- Katie Drechsel, Saje
- Charla Pereira, Microsoft
Topics of Discussion:
- How to get started in tech
- Achieving work-life balance
- Leading digital teams
- Breaking stereotypes
- How to encourage young women to make their mark in tech
- How to encourage companies to promote gender equality
- Be sure to come armed with your own set of questions to engage with our panelists!
What You’ll Get:
- An intimate discussion with female leaders in tech
- Inspiration on how to make your mark in tech and empower others to do the same
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note taking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments
Reserve your spot here.