As a neighbourhood that’s home to boutique shops and independent restaurants, we know it can be challenging to run business operations along with all the social media marketing tools. We’re glad to announce our partnership with OMG Social Media, as they are bringing together local social media experts to speak about simplifying social media.
OMG Social Media Conference 2014
Do you struggle to keep up with social media? Has your Facebook and Twitter account been abandoned for months now? Not really sure what your social media goals are?
On November 20, 2014, Online Media Generation hosts their second annual conference featuring 14 marketing experts, who will use a blend of presentations, discussions, activities, collaborations, and workshops to simplify social media for small business owners like yourself. Visit www.omgsocialmedia.ca for more details.
We are pleased to announce our partnership with OMG Social Media Conference!
- Receive 15% off OMG Social Media Conference tickets using the promo code YaletownBIA
- Early bird pricing of $159 (regular $189) end on November 1, 2014, so register here before it’s too late.
WHAT SETS OMG APART FROM OTHER CONFERENCES?
- Simplifying Social Media – Go back to the basics of developing a social media strategy and focus on only what you need to know.
- Hands-On Learning – Speakers walk you through developing a social media strategy step-by-step with a custom created workbook so you can apply what you’re learning immediately and walk away with tangible takeaways.
- Interaction – Speakers encourage interaction during sessions with different types of activities scheduled throughout the day. This keeps you engaged and there’s plenty of time for networking so you can create a support system with others in the same boat as you.
OMG Social Media Conference 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Downtown Vancouver at SFU Segal (500 Granville Street)
Online Media Generation proudly presents the 2nd annual OMG Social Media Conference, which brings together the local community for a full day of learning, networking and new opportunities. 14 expert speakers who work with small businesses in their day-to-day lives will develop the necessary tools and training to educate small business owners on simplifying social media in a unique delivery method of presentations, discussions, activities, collaborations and workshops. Visit www.omgsocialmedia.ca for more details.
Zero In – Attract and nurture fans
- Find your target market
- Attract and convert to social media followers
- Content strategy and storytelling
- Share and repurpose content
- Turn followers into brand advocates
Score – Convert fans and drive sales
- How to measure social media success
- Landing pages
- Online advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Our conference attracts over 200 small business owners and entrepreneurs from local Vancouver communities excited to grow their business. The conference content can be applied to all kinds of businesses in different industries.
- Business owners without a marketing background
- People looking for a foundation in social media marketing
- Marketing Managers wanting to build a social media strategy
WHO IS SPEAKING
- Cijaye DePradine, Cijaye Creative
- Crystal Henrickson, Invoke Labs
- Mary Crowe, Whole Foods
- Michelina Teti, Lululemon Athletica
- Damon Holowchak, Donnelly Group
- Ada juristovski, Hootsuite
- Tia Kelly, Unbounce
- Emily Chow, Chow Communications
- Joe Wozny, Concentric
- Daryl Louie, AntiSocial Media Solutions
- David Reeve, Unleash Culture
- Sunny Lenarduzzi, City TV
- Bosco Anthony, Tribe1
- Conner Galway, Junction Creative Solutions
Read the complete speaker bios here »